This blog is about my new life here on the Great Plains of the Dakotas.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

1 year

Its hard to believe that this Friday, Ryan and I have been together 1 year!  We've had tough times a plenty, but we've had some really great times too! I've got to do things with him that I never got to do with my ex. Its wonderful! And I'm not talking about vacations and the like. I'm talking littles things like cuddling and dancing and cooking together and dinner with another couple!!!

Our vacation to North Dakota was so much fun, I can't wait to go back! It was a vacation where I didn't have to go anywhere or do anything but enjoy myself. And I did!

And I got to know his mom better, learned about his brother some more and I even cooked dinner one night.  I learned more about farm life and more about sheep castration than I care to know!  Hung out with his dad a couple of days by playing golf with him.  Just so you all know, he beat me both days but he was impressed with my game. 

Was really sad to leave there just fell in love with it there! To alter an old song title, I left my heart in North Dakota.

Sorry this is short, but I am on my phone and its about to die!

So to conclude:

Here's to our 1st year as a couple, and to our continued journey together!

4 comments:

  1. that picture of you two says it all!.. you both look so Happy Together!

    "I can't see me
    loving nobody but you
    For all my life
    When you're with me
    Baby the skies will be blue
    For all my life"

    TURTLES - SO HAPPY TOGETHER LYRICS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracey!! So hard to believe that we've been so happy this long!

      Delete