This blog is about my new life here on the Great Plains of the Dakotas.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wind-blown Wednesday

Well the wind is back again...its supposed to be here until sometime tomorrow... Grrr...I hate all this wind we've been getting lately...GO AWAY!!!!  I am done with you!!!!

Today was a rather frustrating day.. Slow due to the wind coming up, my father accusing me of doing something to the computers.. I did not.. *sigh* I'm glad this day is relatively over. 

What would make this day REALLY good is that this wind just blows itself to another county.

Really looking forward to this weekend.  I can't wait to see my friend and sister of the heart Jennifer.  I haven't seen her in ages and miss her face!!  Keepin' my fingers crossed and knocking on wood that nothing comes up to stop us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment