This blog is about my new life here on the Great Plains of the Dakotas.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Sunday pt 1

Yesterday my sisterfriend unfortunatly had to cancel due to having to work.  It was sucky but its who she is.  She helps people who are unable to do it for themselves.  I love her for it! =) 

Instead I spent the evening hanging out with my cousin Trevor who was in town.  We had dinner and then went downtown for drinks.  Then we ended back at my aunt's house and spent two more hours laughing and having a grand time!

Today my plan is to make an apperance at my uncle's 60th birthday party at the lake where I spent many of my fondest childhood summers.  I am saddened that the place isn't like it was many years ago but I still have those memories.

In my next installment, I will share my day and a memory or two.. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment